The Makeup Tag

Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I thought it would be fun to create a makeup tag. I love watching people do tags on YouTube and on blogs, so I thought why not make up some beauty questions and tag some of the beautiful friends and followers I have come to know over the last couple of months. Feel free to add or take away any questions and have fun girls :) Anyone can do this tag and don't forget to tag a few people as well.
I tag @Clareken86 @guilianna13 @ItsKatParker @BeautyLogie @CaledonianKitty 
NYX HD Photohenic Concealer

What foundation do you use? 
Covergirl's Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in buff beige. This is probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried and would recommend it to anyone for any skin types.  It covers extremely well and I do not have to use much concealer afterwards.

How about concealer? 
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in CW04 Beige. Once again a very great concealer. I have been using this concealer for a couple years now and have repurchased it twice already.


Benefit They're Real Mascara
What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have recently bought a couple of pairs but I have yet to try them out. However I do love the look of them when put on correctly. A great way for girls who feel that their lashes don't stand out enough with mascara alone.


What brand of mascara do you use?


I love and use so many. I tend to layer them a lot and lately my favorite combination has been They're Real by Benefit and Great Lash by Maybelline. Some other favorites are Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex, Calvin Klien One, and Urban Decay's Perversion.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Sephora or MAC? 
Sephora. I have an obsession with makeup so I much rather shop at a store that gives me more then one brand of makeup at a time. Ulta is another amazing store for buying makeup since it offers high-end cosmetics as well as brands you can find at the drug store.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? 
Brushes mainly, but I always use my Beauty Blender for foundation and blending out my concealer. I used to use my fingers for those two products until I discovered this masterpiece of a sponge. 


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? 
Naked Palette - Half Baked
Always Urban Decay Primer Potion . I can always tell if I have forgotten to put it on, I think it is really important! It makes your color last longer and be a bit brighter – and no creasing! Also such a cute packaging.

What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?
I have so many favorites. For a cream shadow it would have to be Maybelline's Color Tattoo Metal in the shade Barely Branded. In pressed powder shadows, the shade Half Baked in the Urban Decay Naked Palette.


What do you think of pigment eye shadows? 
I am not a fan of these since they are much messier and harder to work with. 

What is your favorite lipstick?
My favorite lipstick at the moment (as it changes throughout the seasons) is Caryl Bakers Lipstick in Love Potion.
Pop Beauty Lipgloss
Peony Petal

How about lipgloss? 
NYX Powder Blush
Peach
Pop Beauty's lipgloss in Peony Petal, such a beautiful bright color. The formula is very pigmented so it can be worn alone and still give off the illusion of wearing a lipstick. I received this product in a past Ipsy bag.

What is your favorite blush to use? 
My favorite blush is NYX's Powder Blush in Peach. Once again a very bright color that is perfect for spring/summer.

Do you like drugstore makeup? 
I looooooveee drugstore makeup just as much as high end. In my collection I have equal amounts of drugstore and high end products. It is also awesome finding dupes of high end products in drugstore versions.

Name a makeup crime that you hate? 
For sure, too much bronzer. I love the look of a good contour but some people get too happy with there bronzer which can look either muddy or orange. 

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones? 
Both, for different moods and times. For everyday wear, neutrals. 

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? 
Concealer. Growing up with acne has taken a toll on my face as well as self esteem, so being able to cover up any blemishes that have popped up that day helps give me that boost of confidence to get through the day without feeling undone.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do sometimes. I am not a slave to makeup, but I do love it and so I enjoy playing with it.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
That is a hard question. For drugstore it would be Covergirl and for high-end it would be Too Faced.

What do you think of Makeup?? 
I love it! It’s fun – it’s expression and art in a way.

Comments